This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
How to open SWF files in Android?
Steps to open SWF files in Android
- To play SWF flash files on your device, you must have these downloads:
- SWF Player
- SWF file: Pass the SWF file to your Android using the data cable or the AIRDROID application. (Download it to your SD card)
- When you have downloaded the SWF Player, click and open it
- Click on Local Files or local files.
- Find the SWF file you want to play, select it, (it is shown with a SWF icon right above it.
- Click on the SWF file to play it
- Playback will start automatically in the application window.
- There, you can enjoy as many times as you want your favorite games, from the comfort of your Android because as you have seen the SWF Player is very easy to use.